The idea behind this piece is that I'm going to add a sentence to this poem every day for as long as I can. No more, no less. If I miss a day, I'll have to start a new poem. I've decided I am also going to document where the writing for that day came from.2/14/2013
- Played around with some dug up material with about tectonic plates and pentatonic scales.2/15/2013
- Decided to introduce some characters in order to set this poem up for the long run. I've always wanted to say babies talk in haiku.2/16/2013
- Completely new material based on what I set up the two days before. I'm quite happy with how this sentence turned out. Thanks to ^Beccalicious
for helping me get the end of the sentence in tip-top shape.2/17/2013
- A little over an hour left in the day, that was cutting it close! Time to vary the length of the sentences.2/18/2013
- Had trouble editing the deviation itself for this day, though I had the sentence down.