I have a few more ideas I am considering adding to this suggestion to make the proposal more in-depth and want to tweak some visual elements and make the backend of the widget have a more understandable workflow that is easy to absorb in a glance. If you could take the time to answer the following questions or provide me with a critique of your own, I would be very grateful.
Do you understand how the backend of the widget suggestion would be used?
What would you personally use this for, should it be implemented?
Should the calendar itself ONLY display days with events?
Should these additional features be added to the suggestion:
- an 'add event to your calendar' button
- A pop-up window which display users that are attending the event, like the 'who fav'd' stat on deviations
- A 'similar events' which displays events like the one selected
- A message center notification that tells your watchers about events you are attending and have added to your calendar
- Options to sort the events, such as by timeframe, type, number of people attending, etc
I am not happy with how the calendar is visually represented; do you have any ideas to improve it?
What types of events should there be to choose from when adding an event?
What is your opinion of having a portal page that allows the user to browse events?
Any other comments or ideas?
Because I've been wanting this for the longest time. I hope it is self-explanatory, I will add more details later. Critique is welcome and requested. REVAMPTION!critique is still and always welcome though!
10/7/2013 Thanks for the support everybody, and thanks to the 'many' suggesters! I'm ecstatic people were motivated to go and suggest this to your dA-related CV, who is ^ginkgografix who I'm sure would always appreciate any suggestions for her gallery that you send her way!